Check out these resources to assist during Distance Learning. Parents, please supervise your child/children as they use technology.
Resources Students Use at LCMS
- Google Classroom
- Infinite Campus (Student/Parent)
Google Classroom - please contact:
Jeff Jones: email@example.com
Infinite campus - please contact:
Cindy Cartledge: firstname.lastname@example.org
IXL , iReady , and Classworks - Please Contact:
Mrs. Burt: email@example.com
- myOn digital books - Unlimited, free access to more than 6,400 digital books will be provided until school closures end.
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading
- Username: lincolncounty
- Password: read
- Khan Academy - Math Help
- typing.com - Practice Typing
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden - Live Home Safari's on their facebook page at 3:00PM everyday for as long as the Zoo is closed to the public.
- Brain Pop & Brain Pop Jr. - Ask for free access during school closures - Academic videos and activites for all subjects.
- Edhelper - Educational Printables
- List of Free Subscriptions due to School Closings
- Animal Webcams - Live Webcams of Animals
- Funbrain.com - Educational Games
- Hour of Code - Learn how to code
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- NewsELA - News articles with different reading levels
- Flipped Mastery Learning - Math help Algebra 1 - AP Calculus
- Ok Go Sandbox - Ok Go is a band that has always made interesting music videos. OK Go Sandbox is an online resource for educators that uses OK Go’s music videos as starting points for integrated guided inquiry challenges allowing students to explore various STEAM concepts.